Red Sea Global (“We”, “Our”, “Us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a closed joint stock company owned by the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia with an office at 5th Floor, MU04 Tower, ITCC Complex, AlRaidah Digital City, Al Nakhil District 3807, Riyadh 12382 – 6726, Saudi Arabia, and for the purpose of applicable data protection laws, we are the data controller.
Our Website and Services are not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. Children (below 18 years old) must not use the Services.
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Information you provide to us
You may provide some or all of the following information to us by signing up for our newsletters or other marketing materials, expressing an interest in our properties, contacting us via our Website or by telephone, text/SMS, email, social media, our “contact us” page, or otherwise:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Country of residence
- Preferred method of communication
- The content of your communications with us
- Any other information you provide to us in connection to the Services, such as types of properties you are interested in and information on your ability to purchase properties
1.2 Information we collect automatically
When you visit our Website and use our Services we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other device. This information includes: (i) your IP address; (ii) device information including, but not limited to, name and type of operating system, unique device identifiers, crash and system activity data, hardware settings and information stored locally on your device; (iii) mobile network information; (iv) standard web information such as your browser type, language, referral URL, date and time of your request and the pages you access on our Website; (v) transaction information (but not payment card or account details), including device information, transaction details, and IP address; (vi) security information including a list of certain installed software, device and internet connection information, and available space on the device. We may also collect and process location information when you use our Website and Services through various technologies, such as Wi-Fi access points and IP addresses.
1.3 Information we collect from third parties
We may process information which you have provided to other companies in our group.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Where required by applicable data protection laws in certain jurisdictions, we will process your information on the basis of your consent. Where consent is not an appropriate basis to process your information, we will rely on the grounds set out below.
We obtain your consent to process your information for the following reasons:
- sign you up for our newsletters or alerts; and
- if you opted into marketing, to communicate with you about properties, tourism, services, marketing, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you, including in relation to other projects.
We process your information in order to perform our contract with you, such as to provide you with our Services, other content and Website functionality.
In order to be responsive to you, to provide effective services to you, and to maintain our business relationship, as a matter of our legitimate interests, we will use your information to:
- administer the Website and Services, and for internal operations, in order to conduct troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey analysis;
- maintain the safety and security of our users, the Website, our Services, and business;
- send you announcements in relation to security, privacy or administrative related communications (these communications are not marketing orientated, and we do not rely on consent, so you may not opt out);
- personalize our Website and our Services, including to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device; and
- improve and develop our services and offerings.
In addition, we will use some or all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms and conditions and/ or terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others. Your information will not be processed later in a manner inconsistent with the purposes listed above, other than where permitted by applicable privacy laws.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- With service providers and vendors for business purposes in our legitimate interests, or to perform a contract with you. Such third parties include: (i) data analytics vendors; (ii) security vendors; and (iii) website hosting vendors. These service providers assist us with many different functions and tasks, such as providing data storage and disaster recovery services and communicating with you.
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, with consent or to perform a contract with you. With your permission or upon your discretion, we will disclose your information to relevant third parties.
- With professional advisors, in our legitimate interests or as required by law. As necessary, we will share your information with professional advisors functioning as service providers such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
- For legal and security reasons and to protect our Services and business, in our legitimate interests or as required by law. We will share your information with regulators, law enforcement agencies, public authorities, or any other relevant organizations: (i) in response to a legal obligation; (ii) if we have determined that it is necessary to share your information to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries; (iii) to protect the interests of, and ensure the safety and security, of us, our users, a third party or the public; (iv) to exercise or defend legal claims; and (v) to enforce our terms and conditions, other applicable terms of service, or other agreements.
- With our affiliates, in our legitimate interests. We may share your information with companies within our corporate family.
- In connection with an asset sale or purchase, a share sale, purchase or merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction or re-organization, in our legitimate interests. We will share your information with a prospective buyer, seller, new owner, or other relevant third party as necessary while negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets.
5. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
As we are located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the information that we collect from you will be transferred to and stored/processed within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Where permitted by applicable privacy laws, we may also transfer your information to other countries as necessary for us to provide the services to you, including to our service providers.
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR Information?
We will retain your information as follows:
- Your contact and other registration information for as long as needed to provide you with our Services;
- If you contact us, we will keep your data for 5 years after you contact us;
- Your technical usage information for 5 years;
- Data on your use of our Website and our Services is retained for 5 years.
We will also retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our terms and conditions, other applicable terms of service, and our policies. After these periods, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format, and we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Website or over email, text/SMS or other communication channels; any transmission is at your own risk.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with applicable law, in certain circumstances you may have the right to:
- Access: The right to access information we hold about you, how we use it, and who we share it with.
- Portability: The right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you and to request that we transfer it to a third party, in certain circumstances and with certain exceptions.
- Correction: The right to correct any of your information we hold that is inaccurate, including to complete or update your information.
- Erasure: The right to delete the information we hold about you.
- Restriction of processing to storage only: The right to require us to stop processing the information we hold about you, other than for storage purposes, in certain circumstances.
- Objection: The right to object to our processing of your information.
- Objection to marketing: You can object to marketing at any time by opting-out using the unsubscribe/ opt-out function displayed in our communications to you.
- Withdrawal of consent: Where we rely on consent to process your information, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by clicking on this opt-out button or contacting us using the details below.
Please note that a number of these rights only apply in certain circumstances, and all of these rights may be limited by law. For example, where fulfilling your request would adversely affect other individuals or our trade secrets or intellectual property, where there are overriding public interests or where we are required by law to retain your information.
To exercise any of these rights, you can contact us at [email protected]. We will respond to requests to exercise these rights without undue delay and in accordance with any timelines prescribed by applicable laws.
9. THIRD PARTY LINKS
If you have complaints about how we process your information, please contact us at [email protected] and we will respond to your request as soon as possible. If you think we have infringed data protection laws, you may also be able to file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.